[Xastir-Dev] [GeoTIFF] [Fwd: Sample geotiff files] (fwd)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Jul 15 12:15:17 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Magne [iso-8859-1] Mæhre wrote:

> | Received this from the geotiff mailing list.  Of interest?  Somebody
> | want to check these out and see if anything Xastir-useful is there?
>
> Which site?  I don't think any URL was mentioned ?

Darn it!  It was in an attachment, which didn't make it to the list.
Here it is in the body of the message.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:29:10 -0400
From: Ben White <bgwhite at umiacs.umd.edu>
To: "'warmerdam at pobox.com'" <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Subject: Sample geotiff files

If you would care to, you would be welcome to link to the Global Land Cover
Facility web site.  We have over 2TB of satellite data online and global
GeoTIFF coverage.  It might be useful for some of your users (?).  The site
is http://glcf.umiacs.umd.edu

--Ben

Benjamin White, Science Policy Officer
University of Maryland Global Land Cover Facility
Institute for Advanced Computing Studies
3166 A.V. Williams Building
College Park, MD 20742
(301) 405-5317 (phone)
(301) 314-9658 (fax)