[Xastir-Dev] Developers: Please try latest interface.c

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jul 16 17:53:13 EDT 2003

I put in fixes for the mutex-lock problem for terminated threads.
Please test it out, closing/restarting lots of interfaces, to see if
things work better now.  What the users saw was that closing an
interfaces sometimes took out all interfaces, and it required an
Xastir restart to make things work again.

The fix is only on the developer's CVS server so far.  Tomorrow
everyone can play with it.

If any non-developers have been experiencing the problem a lot, I
can send the latest interface.c to play with to see if it fixes the
problem for you.  You'll get four new compiler warnings which can be
ignored at this point.  We'll get rid of those eventually.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com