[Xastir-Dev] Yet Another Thing to Watch Out For

Gerry Wheeler KG4NBB gwheelerx at qolpublishing.com
Sun Jul 20 12:08:42 EDT 2003

Long story short: new, clean installation of RH9; new clean fetch of
Xastir from CVS. Compiles fine with shapelib, ImageMagick, and pcre.

Upon startup, I was getting an error message that indicated the program
was looking for symbols in the old location (I hadn't updated in a few
weeks). Scratch head. Aha! Don't forget to remove the old .xastir
directory. The old configuration information was confusing the new
xastir.

Works OK now.
--
Gerry Wheeler  KG4NBB