[Xastir-Dev] Redhat 9 and current CVS

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sun Jun 1 23:10:56 EDT 2003

FWIW,

I just did a fresh install of RH 9 here. Installed xastir following the
README and INSTALL files step by step (almost the checkbox routine ala
Heathkit as was mentioned before).

Using a freshly updated CVS version:

Only problem I had was the configure script couldn't find the
ImageMagick devel stuff. So, I simply dl'd the current tarball from
ImageMagick.org, compiled up and isntalled on top of the RPM (both core
and devel) that RH had installed. No, I did not uninstall first as rpm
complained about dependancies.

Options installed:
Shaplib
geotiff