[Xastir-Dev] Known or new?

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sun Jun 8 19:13:55 EDT 2003

CVS update from Thursday evening last. Been running while I was away all
weekend. Check to see my track and all I get is the Window Manager frame
- xastir is simply a blank, grey panel inside that frame. CPU
utilization is %88 to %92 for xastir. Memory foot print looked OK (I
forget the exact number, it wasent' surprising).

I see there've been a lot of CVS updates since then - so maybe this has
already been identified and covered.

Re-starting

73

--