[Xastir-Dev] Known or new?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jun 9 13:41:04 EDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> CVS update from Thursday evening last. Been running while I was away all
> weekend. Check to see my track and all I get is the Window Manager frame
> - xastir is simply a blank, grey panel inside that frame. CPU
> utilization is %88 to %92 for xastir. Memory foot print looked OK (I
> forget the exact number, it wasent' surprising).
>
> I see there've been a lot of CVS updates since then - so maybe this has
> already been identified and covered.

The ImageMagick changes were backed-out on thursday morning.  I'm
not sure what you're seeing if you're sure that you updated and
installed thursday night.

I haven't seen that sort of thing recently.  The gray panel which
doesn't update is a sign that the main Xastir thread is so busy that
it can't redraw.  You figured that out by the high CPU anyway.

Was there anything in the logs that could re-create the problem?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com