[Xastir-Dev] Known or new?

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Mon Jun 9 22:25:39 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> it can't redraw.  You figured that out by the high CPU anyway.
>
> Was there anything in the logs that could re-create the problem?

I haven't dug through the logs yet - I did have snapshots 'off'.

But, it hasen't reoccured since then either. Running through last night
and today with no hic-ups at all.

In fact, I'm embarassed to admit, I've forgotten my logs. I see now that
rf.log and tnc.log are both over 1GB in size - sheesh. Teach me to pay
attention somebody....

I'll try 'grepping' for dates over the weekend to a more managable file
size, run 'em back into xastir and see if I can re-create the 'effect'.

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
               Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater