[Xastir-Dev] 1.2.0 patches for datadir, pkglib, xastir.spec.in

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 17 22:52:26 EDT 2003

As they used to call it back in the good old mainframe days, I created a
PTF-in-error:-)  Attached find a replacement patch for the
xastir-datadir.patch.  It sticks XASTIR_DATA_BASE in CPPFLAGS instead of
in config.h, which makes the Makefile GNU compliant by permitting
$prefix (which $datadir is based on) to be redefined at make time (as
well as at configure time).  config.h considered harmful:-)

http://www.columbia.edu/~alan/xastir/RPMS/i386/xastir-1.2.0-2.i386.rpm
and http://www.columbia.edu/~alan/xastir/SRPMS/xastir-1.2.0-2.src.rpm
contain the new patch.

73