[Xastir-Dev] Re: [ 745577 ] Master bug report: download statistics innacuracies (fwd)

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jun 18 11:59:48 EDT 2003

In case my account gets yanked from SourceForge, you'll know who I
pissed off and why.  This guy is the quality of service manager for
SourceForge.

This SourceForge bug report has to do with download statistics not
being reported correctly for a lot of projects.

I read it again this morning, where he called 3 or 4 of us rude for
posting to that thread, but now that I looked for it again (to
verify his job title), his last comment is gone.  Deleted.  History
has been re-written.

I'm not being a whiner, I'm just letting you know what's going on
behind the scenes.  It's interesting at times.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com