[Xastir-Dev] I split maps.c into map-specific pieces

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Mon Jun 23 17:15:27 EDT 2003

> This division is rudimentary at this point since a bunch of
> cleanup is still required to get the appropriate data hiding and
> eliminate unneccessary globals.

Maybe I should spend some time on that. I guess if I'm going to, I should
see about getting developer CVS access, so I can at least keep current. I
can't remember, who do I need to talk to about that?

> I have not tested extensively since I didn't have all map types
> available on the train:-)

No excuse. I recently was on a train from Pittsburgh to San Antonio. I
knew I was missing some maps in northern Indiana, but xastir was showing
me maps; I wondered if somehow someone had implemented caching while I
wasn't looking and I'd inadvertantly CVS update'd in into place without
noticing.

Then I noticed the cell phone I was using for network was bogging down
every time I panned. "Oh."

-D