[Xastir-Dev] Re: Xastir-dev Digest, Vol 66, Issue 35

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jun 26 17:24:39 EDT 2003

I don't have good direct answers to the question asked, so I'll just blurt
out
my thoughts...

1.	Could the existing Xaster-1 unfinished wish list be posted to the
	developers list along with the formal announcement of desire to compile
	a Xastir-2 wish list?

2.	Do we want to automatically include all the Xastir-1 wishes in the
	Xastir-2 wish list or do we want to at least get Yeahs/Neas on
	specific items first?

3.	When soliciting wish list for Xastir-2, it might make sense to
	involve Xastir-Users as well as Xastir-Dev.  I agree that design
	and development should be only on dev, but wishes often come
	from people that don't perceive themselves as developers.
	(like me, but I'm a weird non-developer... I write occasional
	snippets of code when I really need something). :-)

I look forward to the wish list solicitation. :-)

Owen