[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jun 28 14:27:43 EDT 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> Anyone else notice that some of the 'old standbys' aren't displaying
> anymore?
>
> usaeast.map
> usancen.map
> usaseast.map
> usawest.map
>
> Are the ones I've tried - likely others not work'n too. They were work'n
> FB prior to an update via public CVS last night.

maps.c was recently split up into new smaller files, one file per map
type.  I tried the new setup last night with shapefiles, geotiffs,
GNIS, and on-line .geo's.  I haven't tried with PDB or Win/DOSaprs
maps.  I'll have to download a few of each type again so I'll have
some around for testing in the future.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer