[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Jose R. Marte A. jose.r at codetel.net.do
Sat Jun 28 15:20:46 EDT 2003

> > Anyone else notice that some of the 'old standbys' aren't displaying
> > anymore?
> >
> > usaeast.map
> > usancen.map
> > usaseast.map
> > usawest.map
> >
> > Are the ones I've tried - likely others not work'n too. They were work'n
> > FB prior to an update via public CVS last night.
>
> maps.c was recently split up into new smaller files, one file per map
> type.  I tried the new setup last night with shapefiles, geotiffs,
> GNIS, and on-line .geo's.  I haven't tried with PDB or Win/DOSaprs
> maps.  I'll have to download a few of each type again so I'll have
> some around for testing in the future.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I don't believe that the problem is recent
for a good time I am not able to index the old World_Countries.map
every time that I run to xastir I need re-index the map
and I have opted to use the shape map, but although I like the
World_Countries.map
for the colors in different countries.

73's de Jose (hi8gn)