[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Rolf Bleher, DK7IN xastir at dk7in.de
Sun Jun 29 14:19:25 EDT 2003

Hello Jose,

> I don't believe that the problem is recent
> for a good time I am not able to index the old World_Countries.map
> every time that I run to xastir I need re-index the map
> and I have opted to use the shape map, but although I like the
> World_Countries.map
> for the colors in different countries.

I discussed this with Curt a while ago, it seems that this map covers
MORE than the entire world, which gave you this error message. So the
map itself is broken, but was displayed by older Xastir versions. It
has nothing to do with the last stable release or the maps.c split,
the error was already detected by former Xastir versions and the map
was dropped.

Rolf
--
 \   Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Bleher   /          xastir at dk7in.de          \