[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Jose R. Marte A. jose.r at codetel.net.do
Mon Jun 30 10:15:58 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 14:19, Rolf Bleher, DK7IN wrote:
> Hello Jose,
>
> > I don't believe that the problem is recent
> > for a good time I am not able to index the old World_Countries.map
> > every time that I run to xastir I need re-index the map
> > and I have opted to use the shape map, but although I like the
> > World_Countries.map
> > for the colors in different countries.
>
> I discussed this with Curt a while ago, it seems that this map covers
> MORE than the entire world, which gave you this error message. So the
> map itself is broken, but was displayed by older Xastir versions. It
> has nothing to do with the last stable release or the maps.c split,
> the error was already detected by former Xastir versions and the map
> was dropped.
>
> Rolf
> --
Hi Rolf,

Thanks for the answer, for that reason I said that the problem of the
old World_Countries.map wasn't recent and I lost that discussion

I can display the map but I have to put it manual
every time that I run the xastir.

On the other hand I would like to know if I can get a similar map
like this (multi-colors), and if somebody knows where can download it.

73's de Jose (hi8gn)