[Xastir-Dev] proposed method of doing canoncial shapefile DBF attributes support

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jun 30 10:08:43 EDT 2003

Yes, but my interest in making it OGC compliant is that it would open us
up to (or point us toward) even more interoperability with various
vendors' maps and formats.  Since this is a redesign, it made some sense
to me to see if we could move toward a standards-compliant model that
allows this interoperability...

I could be wrong (the coffee titre isn't too good so far...)

73, gerry