[Xastir-Dev] Wrist pain and apologies

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Wed Mar 5 19:12:44 EST 2003

First, the apology.  I hate when people cross-post, but this is for a
good cause -- to save my wrists from sending two messages.

I've been to the doctor for severe wrist pain.  I now have to limit my
typing to two hours a day for the rest of the week while I ice my
wrists and hope for the best.

I will attempt to reply to all email within one day with the help of
my wife and others close to me, but I can't do much more hacking on
the source code until this is better.

Jack.
(really looking forward to getting better soon.)
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org