[Xastir-Dev] Short list, stable release, then Xastir-2 develo pment?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Mar 13 17:58:06 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> I have missed exactly what this is.  Is there a pointer to what
> exactly is being integrated?

See README.1ST.  It has pointers to gpsmanshp and gpsman.

> Umm, we are going to be doing a bit of design before coding, right?

Why start now?

Yes, of course!  There are some generic things that can be done
before then that have to be done no matter what the final
configuration though, and I'm starting on those, plus learning all I
can about the specifics of PostgreSQL itself.

> I'll start the integration while participating in the design
> discussions, but anyone who actually knows anything about the
> graphics subsystems is invited to contribute with the GDAL
> excitement.

Yea!  I'd love to help with GDAL as well.

> In order to identify the baby steps, we need to identify the goal
> and at least part of the path.

Well then, let's get to it!  My original posting was to act as a
seed for the discussion.  Looks like it's sprouting already.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com