[Xastir-Dev] Short list, stable release, then Xastir-2development?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:30:33 EST 2003

Or, more precisely, separate tables. We don't need several instances of
the database running.  That _would_ be a resource hog.

PostGIS extensions to PostGres are where we're heading.  That'll deal
with the spatial element almost as well (and some I work with say better
than) as Oracle Spatial9i.

Gerry