[Xastir-Dev] TODO for "stable"?

Magne Mæhre magne at samfundet.no
Sat May 10 15:48:27 EDT 2003

| The bug-fixes I've done lately added too much new code, which has
| caused two new packet-of-death bugs to appear.  I had to fix those as
| well.  Please forward any packets causing new packet-of-death
| segfaults directly to me, and quickly!  I'm done adding new code
| unless another major bug pops up somewhere.

I've seen a segfault problem when storing tracks lately (for the
last week or so).  Whenever I go into station details and press
"store track", it segfaults (log is below).  If the station is
fixed, there is no segfault, but for every station with track data,
I get a segfault..

I'm not yet too familiar with the xastir code, but I'll look into it.

--Magne / LA1BFA

## log ##
Making user /home/magne/.xastir/tracklogs/PE1RQM-9.trk file
Caught Segfault! Xastir will terminate
Last incoming line was:
NA4V-1>APU25C,TCPIP*,qAC,NA4V-1:=3234.37NI08338.44W&Central   Georgia
-IGATE- {UIV32}
21:42:36