[Xastir-Dev] TODO for "stable"?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed May 14 17:13:58 EDT 2003

On Sat, 10 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> TODO list for release:
> ----------------------
>
> 1) Translations:  Two new strings need to be translated into all the
> languages.  All translators please take another look at the language
> files.

Still needed.  Didn't see too many votes on the new strings, just
three I think.

> 2) French translation:  N7TAP

*DONE: It looks like Olivier has completed this.  Thanks!

> 3) Docs?  How are we looking here Reuven?

Done?  Reuven's been busy.  More to do?

4) CPU usage/RX-queue growing without bounds bug.

*DONE: I believe this is solved in the latest code.

5) Saving GPS info/Segfault bug.

*DONE: This is solved.  Thanks!

6) Redhat/Mandrake problems?  Still unsure about this one as I don't
run either one.

7) Optional libs problems on MacOSX?

Not sure where we stand on this either, or if it's really a problem.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com