[Xastir-Dev] Makefile: ${prefix} -> ${datadir}

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Sun May 18 19:37:22 EDT 2003

Let's try that patch again, shall we?  Note, that since all the
directories are defined in ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf for an existing
user, none of this change from /usr/xastir->/usr/share/xastir is visible
unless you clobber and recreate the xastir.cnf.  First time users will
get a new xastir.cnf that has /usr/share/xastir (or whatever the builder
set datadir to).

I think this patch is correct since get_data_base_dir() is called to
find the prefix for everything.
If there's any code lurking that looks elsewhere for the prefix then
I've missed it!

73 de Alan N2YGK