[Xastir-Dev] More from Rolf

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Mon May 19 23:51:04 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> [...]
Fixed.

A few status bar things that I noticed:
1) The "Tr" for tracking gets cut off at zooms of over 100 because the
field is too small
2) The word "logging" doesn't appear on startup, appears with a red
background when logging is enabled, and the background turns gray but
the text remains when logging is disabled- feature or bug?

Also, I think we should have a "track this station" in the right-click
menu, and perhaps the "move my station here" should have a confirmation
or be removed from that menu. (too easy to accidently move yourself
while zooming around, IMHO)

--Reuven (KB3EHW)