[Xastir-Dev] Makefile optimizations for low memory machines

David Flood davidf at safeharbor.com
Wed Nov 5 17:29:56 EST 2003

This was under Windows 98 so the swap size is set to Auto (base memory of
the laptop is 40M so well under even what Cygwin wants).  LD did finally
finish...approx 16 hours after starting.

Then I got the 0 height/width error from the resulting .exe so I set Cygwin
to the side and I'm now trying to get XF86_SVGA to talk to the C&T card
under SUSE 8.2.

Dave
KD7MYC