[Xastir-Dev] [Fwd: First attempt at using dbfawk fails miserably]

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:33:09 EST 2003

None of these sound like dbfawk issues at all.  Other than the missing
.dbfawk file for tgr*plc files.  If you send me a sample of a plc file
I'll cobble together a dbfawk for it.  Missing dbfawk signatures will
likely prevent that map from displaying.

That patch is something I'm not aware of and sounds like a shapelib
version issue and/or OS difference.  What OS is this?
/a