[Xastir-Dev] recent commits of mine

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 11 16:58:24 EST 2003

I added the default dbfawk feature to map_shp.c.  Sets line width to 1,
color to black, fill off, labels off.  These can be tweaked in map_shp.c.

I also added a couple more dbfawk files for tgr*plc00 and tgr*lpy.

I tweaked all the dbfawk files and map_shp to use the X line attributes
for solid (0), dashed (1) and double-dashed(2) settable in dbfawk with
the pattern variable.  I added a couple more features and hid some more
features too.

Filled polygons with a different border color now work (color for border
color and fill_color for fill).

I think I might be repeating prior mail I've sent with some of the above
list.  Sorry if it's a dupe.

There are still many features missing.

/a