[Xastir-Dev] Object changes

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Nov 10 12:43:54 EST 2003

Changed the default symbol to a red dot instead of the emergency
symbol.  Makes more sense.

Now we save the name and comment fields while selecting between the
various types of Object Create dialogs.

The name and comment used to get blanked when you hit one of the
major toggles.  This forced the user to adapt to how we do things
(select the toggle first, then enter data).

Now you can enter data or press the toggles in any order.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com