[Xastir-Dev] Cursor changes

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 24 03:09:48 EST 2003

The cursor now changes when in Move/Measure mode or when in CAD Draw
mode.  These cursors let you know that the mouse functions are going
to do different things for you while in these modes.

CAD Draw mode is something that is still in process.  Draw with the
middle mouse button (both mouse buttons at once if you have
three-button-mouse emulation enabled).  The feature is not usable yet
except as an etch-a-sketch.  Drawings will go away if you change your
map selection, pan or zoom.  This feature will be expanded over the
coming weeks:  Some day it might actually be usable for some real
purpose...

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer