[Xastir-dev] Someone to crunch the Tiger 2003 maps?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 2 15:57:47 EST 2004

We have a site that can host the Tiger 2003 maps in Shapefile
format.

We just need someone to download the Tiger data and crunch it, then
upload it to the new site.  Any volunteers?

Here's the info on how to do the conversions.  We just need the map
shapefiles, not the geocoded files.  We already have a site
containing the latter.