[Xastir-dev] ImageMagick 6.0.0 ???

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 16 19:30:34 EDT 2004

Well, having nothing important today, I thought I'd blow up a SUSE 9.0
machine with IM6...here's a status report so far:

Tar.gz - won't finish compiling...gives error about undefined refs to
XtMalloc and XtSetEventDispacher

RPM - requires Freetype but doesn't include any of the -devel stuff so
configure doesn't find it

.src.rpm - can't get a complete download

So the bottom line is right now, it is worthless and unusable

Dave
KD7MYC