[Xastir-dev] New "Stable" release?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 23 14:24:14 EDT 2004

I'd like to push out a new "Stable" release on or about Sept 1st.
If we could get translations finished by then it'd be great.  The
current CVS version appears very stable plus there have been a lot
of bug fixes and stability tweaks since the last release.

I was originally trying for a 2-month interval between stable
releases, but I think 3 months might be a better time period.  Early
september would be 3 months since the last one.

Anyone have any heartaches with doing a stable release around then?