[Xastir-dev] Check your igating

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 24 15:59:33 EDT 2004

I'm seeing one Xastir igate that is chopping between one and five
characters off the end of packets as it igates them from RF -> INET.

Anyone seeing this with other Xastir igates?  If so, send me the
callsign of the igate, the type of interface (Serial KISS, AX.25,
etc), and what version of Xastir it is.  If CVS, tell me when you
last updated your sources.

I'd like to track this down quickly.