[Xastir-dev] incoming data window

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 11 11:07:51 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, f4dwv wrote:

> I use now the xastir CVS version and have 2 problems that I think I did
> not have with the 1.4.2 :
>
> 1) The incomming data window does not work after a certain time :
> I see some frames and after that nothing more ..
> New stations continue to be drawn on the map and appear in station list,
> so the reception is still ok.

Make sure you have the correct box checked at the top.  Make sure
that the scrollbar is scrolling once the window fills up.  It could
also be a lesstif bug that is fixed with Motif/OpenMotif, although
that's less likely.

> 2) I have doubts about the local station list, I think that some not
> local station appears in the list. I'm not sure because of 1) (I don't
> see the raw frames anymore).

It's possible that there's a bug there, but I've never seen it.  I
don't use that window much myself.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer