[Xastir-dev]Long-standingNumLock/CapsLock/ScrollLock bug fixed

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Mon Dec 13 13:31:55 EST 2004

Problem fixed here too. Using SuSE 7.3, OpenMotif. I did notice, however,
that I can't access the menu with the keyboard (i.e Alt-F, Alt-V, etc)
unless the num-lock/caps-lock/scroll-lock are off. Could have always been
that way, I just never noticed cause I always had the num-lock off to allow
the mouse right-click.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF