[Xastir-dev] Comments requested..best way to fix an issue

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 13 18:54:28 EST 2004

Hello all,

Well, I decided to start what I thought was "small" and fix the issue where
if you are in "TrackMe" mode and change the callsign through the Station /
Track Station command, the "TrackMe" button stays pressed on the menu bar.

The way I see it, there are two ways to fix this.

The first (and probably the right but more difficult way) is to compare the
entered callsign when OK is clicked on and if it isn't ours, then unset the
button.

The second way makes it a simple redraw issue.  If anything other than
"Cancel" is clicked on, unset the button regardless of what really happened.

Comments?  Flames?

Dave
KD7MYC