[Xastir-dev] Broken "ST_DIRECT" flag?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Dec 27 11:50:51 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 08:47:30AM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > But now I'm seeing that if I have my station connected to the internet,
> > many stations that I know I can't hear directly are getting reported as
> > being directly heard.  This was true even before I changed to multi-line
> > query response, but is much more obvious now --- whereas I noticed one
> > odd station yesterday that I didn't think I could hear directly (it is
> > nearly 300 miles away, in Arizona), today I'm seeing two or three lines
> > worth.
>
> Is this fixed now?

I haven't really checked carefully (seldom use internet feed), but it appears
to be.  My station no longer shows anything direct except for the 3 digipeaters
I can hear and the one station who lives across the road.  I'd declare
victory on that aspect.

But I think the (null) path business for stations that have been gated
from Inet to RF is a result of the fix for the internet paths polluting rf
paths.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut."