[Xastir-dev] Broken "ST_DIRECT" flag?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 27 12:05:45 EST 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Tom Russo wrote:

> > Is this fixed now?
>
> I haven't really checked carefully (seldom use internet feed), but it appears
> to be.  My station no longer shows anything direct except for the 3 digipeaters
> I can hear and the one station who lives across the road.  I'd declare
> victory on that aspect.
>
> But I think the (null) path business for stations that have been gated
> from Inet to RF is a result of the fix for the internet paths polluting rf
> paths.

Yea, it's part of the ST_DIRECT fixes that I did.

We need to keep these igate stations in a different category from RF
stations, as we don't want to be igating messages to RF for these
stations as they don't exist there.

I can look at the code again w.r.t. these 3rd-party packets.  Most
of the relevant code checks for that and doesn't process it past
that stage.  Just need to snag the path and store it in the record.
I assume we want the RF portion of the path and not the tcp/ip path
that's in the 3rd-party portion?  That way we'll be able to tell
what igate put it onto RF.