[Xastir-dev] Add "track station" to right-click menu?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 4 16:40:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Owen DeLong wrote:

> I may be smoking good stuff here, but, isn't the right-click menu able to be
> somewhat dynamic?
>
> If so, how about:
>
> Station->[list of stations within XX pixels]->[list of operations]
>
> operations would include:
> 	Track
> 	Stop Tracking
> 	etc.
>
> That way, you could right-click, Select "station", which would activate
> a menu containing the stations you clicked on (this would be skipped of
> course if there was only one), then a slide-right through the station would
> lead to choosing the operation to perform.
>
> Just a thought from one of the semi-ignorant users.

And from one of the semi-ignorant developers:  I like that idea.
Very much.  It seems a very simple/usable way of doing things.

Please add that to the feature request list in an appropriate place
(may become a note on an existing one, or may become a new entry).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer