[Xastir-dev] Add "track station" to right-click menu?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Jan 4 15:39:57 EST 2004

I may be smoking good stuff here, but, isn't the right-click menu able to be
somewhat dynamic?

If so, how about:

Station->[list of stations within XX pixels]->[list of operations]

operations would include:
	Track
	Stop Tracking
	etc.

That way, you could right-click, Select "station", which would activate
a menu containing the stations you clicked on (this would be skipped of
course if there was only one), then a slide-right through the station would
lead to choosing the operation to perform.

Just a thought from one of the semi-ignorant users.

Owen
KB6MER

--On Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:14 PM -0800 "Curt, WE7U"