[Xastir-dev] Re: N/S and E/W bit summary

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 22 13:01:23 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Bob Bruninga wrote:

> That last fluke was my fault probably as the SPEC was coming out at a very
> satellite intensive period for me.  SO lets just find out what most of us
> have for /( and either change the spec or our code to match.  But we need
> to have the Wheelchair (Handicapped) ICON because it is used at every
> Marathon...

If we can decide quickly (within a week), we'll get it into our next
official release.  If not, it'll be at least a couple of months down
the road before the majority of the Xastir users will have made the
change.  People running the development sources will make the change
right away of course.

Is the satellite ground station icon used much/worth keeping?

Should we assign the wheelchair icon to another unused slot?

Which is best for supporting the upcoming marathons?

My preferences:  Keep the satellite ground station (unless nobody
uses it).  Assign the wheelchair icon to a new slot.  If nobody uses
the ground station icon, seize that slot for the wheelchair icon
instead.