[Xastir-dev] Re: N/S and E/W bit summary

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Thu Jan 22 22:12:03 EST 2004

Hi All
          PMmap will display the following Symbols
/(    Mobile Satellite Ground Station
\(   Cloudy

Now not to add more problems but just want to note that for
 /)  and \) PMmap will Display a Rectangle Symbol with the words No
Symbol Since the Spec shows that these two characters have no symbol

What does everyones else is software display for /) and \)
My point being if they are blank in all software then one of these
could be used for the wheel chair.

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net