[Xastir-dev] Soundmodem support?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 28 16:57:30 EST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Jack Twilley wrote:

> So is that the kernel-mode version or the user-mode version?  What
> versions have you proven it to work on?

I was playing with the kernel-mode version way back when.  I never
went to the trouble of hooking it to a radio, but others have.

Olivier Calle and others have it working with Linux, not sure
whether kernel/user mode.

Dick Reichenbach has it working on Solaris, definitely user mode and
KISS /dev/sm0 interface in that case, as there is no kernel mode
version for Solaris.