[Xastir-dev] Reminder: Stable release very soon

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Thu Jan 29 12:36:56 EST 2004

Building on MacOS 10.3 with GDAL gives "Problem in translating" with the
USGS DRGs I have. Disabling GDAL causes it to work fine. I wasn't going
out of my way to use GDAL; It just happened to be there.

None of the code appears to be in the critical path which presumably means
it's a shared library ordering problem, somehow.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on but if I can't I suggest if the
GDAL code is to be included in the release that it be disabled in
configure on darwin.