[Xastir-dev] message dialog

John Williams vk5zty at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 4 22:15:40 EDT 2004

Tried Gnome, the version that came with the RH7.1 distro.

No sign of the problem.  So it is related to KDE it seems.

I am using KDE 2.1.1. Thats got to be several versions behind the current release.

Since noone else has popped up with a "I see that too", I suppose it is specific to this setup.

Thanks for taking the time to work through this with me. We found the cause of the problem.

Cheers
John
VK5ZTY