[Xastir-dev] acinclude.m4:XASTIR_DETECT_DEVICES

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 22 13:09:41 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> fix though that allows the Windows users with these particular
> systems to not get hung up there.

Can someone with Cygwin test this fix to acinclude.m4?  This
sectione is near the top of the file.  The change was made to the
first "if" statement.  It avoids the test for "com1" that's in the
current script:

  # test for devices
  AC_DEFUN([XASTIR_DETECT_DEVICES],
  [
  AC_MSG_CHECKING([for devices])
  if test "$host_OS" = "cygwin"; then
  ac_tnc_port=com1
  ac_gps_port=com2
  elif test -c /dev/cuaa0 ; then
  ac_tnc_port=/dev/cuaa0
  ac_gps_port=/dev/cuaa1
  elif test -c /dev/ttyS0 ; then
  ac_tnc_port=/dev/ttyS0
  ac_gps_port=/dev/ttyS1
  elif test -c /dev/cua/a ; then
  ac_tnc_port=/dev/cua/a
  ac_gps_port=/dev/cua/b
  else
  ac_tnc_port=none
  ac_gps_port=none
  fi

  AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([TNC_PORT], "$ac_tnc_port", [Default TNC port.])
  AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([GPS_PORT], "$ac_gps_port", [Default GPS port.])
  AC_MSG_RESULT(found $ac_tnc_port and $ac_gps_port)
  ])