[Xastir-dev] first cut at geocoder

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 31 21:23:52 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Well, at this point the data is copying so if you wait a bit you can have
> mine (which is by state)

Tom Russo beat you.  I snagged the WA 2003 Shapefiles and the WA
geocode file.  For now those are all I need.  Of course I have to
get dbfawk compiled in for anything to work right, so I'm not out of
the woods yet (is that a SAR joke?).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer