[Xastir-dev] Re: [Xastir-checkins] CVS: xastir/src map_shp.c, 1.52, 1.53 dbfawk.c,1.10,1.11

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 24 18:01:32 EDT 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> Make sure these frees aren't freeing stuff that's supposed to hang around
> between invocations.  I specifically set things up to have dbfawk only parse a
> .dbfawk file once and then keep the data structures around so that subsequent
> displays of a matching map won't have to go through all that initialization each
> time....

I believe what I did is correct.  There are still other memory
leaks, but they're not as bad/often.

There are multiple places at which one can return from the
draw_shapefile_map() function.  I just added free's in front of each
of those returns, in the same manner as we have at the end of the
routine.