[Xastir-dev] Upcoming "stable" release

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri May 28 11:01:35 EDT 2004

I'm planning to do a stable release on June 1st or shortly
thereafter.  This meets my goal of about 2 months between stable
releases.  No, there's really no good reason for that schedule other
than I don't like to have stale code out there!

If anyone has any show-stoppers, lets hear about them now.  I'm
reasonably happy with the stability at the moment, after the dbfawk
memory leaks were very recently plugged with help from Tom Russo.