[Xastir-dev] Upcoming "stable" release

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Fri May 28 16:30:14 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 08:43:38AM -0700, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <archer at eskimo.com> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> On Fri, 28 May 2004, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > Just yesterday I noticed a Bus Error crash when I tried to use "Search FCC
> > Database" on a callsign that was so new it wasn't in the EN.dat I had.  It is
> > repeatable, but I haven't tried to track it down yet.  If I can track it down
> > quickly I'll do so, otherwise I'll just put in a bug report.
>
> Interesting.  I do that all the time these days (haven't updated my
> database in a while) and I don't get that.  You're running FreeBSD
> right? (I'm not)

Yes, indeed, not a linux box to my name.  I'll see if I can pin this down
somewhat this weekend.  I definitely know that I've seen the "Not found"
dialog on other occasions, and that this bus error has only recently shown
up for me.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "FreeBSD is for Unix lovers, Linux is for Windows haters" --- anonymous wag