[Xastir-dev] Seeing weird fill patterns

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun May 30 18:41:54 EDT 2004

I'm still seeing weird fill patterns, possibly due to the dbfawk
stuff and weather alerts.

Are we assured that we're resetting the GC to non-stippled before we
exit draw_shapefile_map() in all cases?  There are a lot of possible
return areas from that routine, so perhaps things don't get reset in
some cases?

Perhaps some of the dbfawk files don't handle this?

What I appear to have now is the whole world stippled, and it
doesn't reset by removing all maps or clearing all stations.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer